Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I LOVE YOU MASSIVE!




I LOVE YOU MASSIVE!


How to make you understand?
That I can barely stand,
a second without you and,
letting go of your hand,
won't take us near wonderland.

I love you all the time,
but lately our love tastes as lime.
We surely can't deny,
together we still  look divine.
Baby please, It's never fine,
to act speechless like a mime.

You'll always be my sunshine,
even when we seem over the moonshine.
Hate and love can travel in the same lifeline,
but routine kills all love in this heart of mine
tell me, do you knows what is a rose without spine?

Today we reach the magic thirty six,
that is nothing but six plus six.
There's alot I still ignore turning a mix,
and honestly doubt if we can fix.
Help me, pick up all this bricks.

This is the last poem I can give,
so help me get to live,
the life I always wanted to captive.
Honestly I'm staying for the only motive:
'Cause I love you massive!




No comments:

Post a Comment