Monday, May 7, 2012

WHEN EVERYTHING IS NOT GOING RIGHT, THEN GO LEFT...



 WHEN EVERYTHING  IS NOT GOING RIGHT, THEN GO LEFT...


After huge emotions strike our brain and human existence, is our body the one who starts developing ways to deal with the pain inside. That's when nightmares, insomnia, crying, sickness, failure, low self esteem, eating disorders and stress stars to suck life out of us leading into some sort of depression. 


Just a few hours ago, I had to experience an awful nightmare that I can´t even explain without breaking in tears. Obviously this event cause me insomnia afterwards, so I decided to clean my computer documents and erase the useless things. Imagine my surprise when I found a letter that was written a couple of years ago, and my own writing make me seem to be so different, while re-reading it I could almost felt the smile and happiness I must have experienced at that time. I'll post the letter so you can judge for yourselves, later.


This unexpected situation brought more tears to my eyes, and made me realize how lost we can get in our way without even realizing it. Where does my sincere smile has gone? How do we get back to the good old days? The thing is we can't live in the past because it is just a bunch of memories and some lessons learned too, the present is in our hands and we can decide what to do with it every moment so, we should take advantage of this beautiful thing called liberty, the future is not yet to come so we should just not stressed that much for it, but we should essentially learn to plan the great and successful future we want. Saying all of this is simple, the hard part comes when it should be taken to practice in everyday routine, but who said it was going to be easy, right? and of course if it is not easy at the end it will be worth it. 

I know nightmares and hard stuff will continue to appear but the sun will always come out to remind me that darkness just lasts a short period of time. A dear friend place a smile in my face and told me nightmares will end someday and maybe he is totally right, I will get my smile back in time and tears "they will stop when the dawn comes, when laughter returns, when the sweetness of life touches your lips once more" I was told. The secret to keep going on is to trust this angels God place in your way to remind you how beautiful life really is, sometimes what we really need to hear after a bad day is an honest I love you to bright our day, a hug to make us feel safe and some words that can make us change. So thanks my beloved friends! Lots of love to all of you...


                              


2 comments:

  1. realy, when we are sad the best thing is to be with ours friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly friends make every situation better!

    ReplyDelete