Sunday, May 20, 2012

YOU CAN GO, BUT I'M KEEPING MY MOON





KEEPING MY MOON....


An angel just stop by
From heaven above the sky,
Asking if I can slowly try,
To make my eyes stop the cry.


Instead he hold my hand to apply
And with love gave my eyes a dry,
So afterwards he can just imply,
To let him take me on a moonlight fly.


-"Why do we must grow old and wise?
And why do we even waste our time?"
I started to asked, not thinking about "Dice".
My angel just gave a glance but added and rise:
-"Baby, you know you're starting to cry?"


-"Anyway you should know I'm good and nice,
I won't play or waste your perfect time.
 I'm sure letting you keep the moon for all times, 
but make sure to remember, otherwise
You're an angel too so, stop feeling like a mice".
That's how my angel won a broken heart that great nite.


Then, I couldn´t do anything but remind
How that wonderful, perfect night,
A prince took away more than just a sight.
So what happen to our forever "right"?
When the truth is we never had a fight, 
And I´m sure you gave me the moon as a light.


-"Angel you can´t gift me the moon,
when it's already in my hands at noon!
Once a prince swear that it was all mine for good
And in my heart it will live as a magic tune".


Can you even believe the prince had to leave so soon?
And left my heart feeling like a goon,
When we hadn't even reach to June?
Where did our love lost it's magic tune?
Angel tell me how can my heart get immune?


My angel respond with such a lovely voice:
-"My darling, you took the wrong choice,
But I'm here now and will make your heart rejoice
That's why you should know, I'm your right choice
And I'm the only heart that will give yours wings and hoist".


-"I love the way you are already ahead
And can see how our future outspread,
For sure an angel like you will never lead
A heart like mine broke or misled.
Anyway, you should know this is not a threat
 But, I'm definitely keeping my moon", I said instead.


My beautiful angel is so much better,
But he must know that no matter whatever:
I'm keeping my moon always and forever,
Because it's the only thing that keep me and him together.
And that's how my prince will know however, 
Even though I have an angel so clever,
Our moon will remain alive forever and ever!



-0000701201204042012000-


No comments:

Post a Comment