Sunday, August 5, 2012

WELCOME TO PERFECTION




WELCOME TO PERFECTION, THE TRUTH ABOUT THESE JOURNEY

There comes a time in our lives when we feel something is missing, I took long enough to  figure out what it really was and it sure helped me to understand life a little better, have you ever experience that thought? We usually experience that stuff after a big change or a difficult experience appears. That's how I learn how easy everything can change and change is a part of everyone's existence. Maybe this feeling just becomes a journey to perfection.



Isn’t it funny how everything can change in just a few seconds? Just yesterday life was fine and perfect, all of a sudden  BUM! Everything changes, and  today is all broke or confused. Why do we tend to complicate stuff, instead of making it simpler? The answer is simple; we seek perfection all the time.  But perfection is nothing more than a pretty word. The truth about a strong word like perfection, is that it really doesn’t exist; it’s something from outside this world and above all knowledge we humans have. Almost a lie or a unreachable fantasy.



In the seeking of pieces of my family I didn’t even know they existed, I found a female relative who is nearly 100 years old. This event made me realize how wrong we are in life always searching for a perfect time, a perfect love, a perfect family, simply a perfect life which at the end can even never exist such a thing, the more we try for perfection the more fails we get; this should be like a rule for not wasting our life or something.

This role model I just found gave me the best advice anyone can give me: “Each day should be lived like a gift, don´t ever waste a tear of your eyes if you can shine with the bright of your smile; try to never waste time or time will waste you, when you nearly reach my age the biggest worry will became how little time I have left, so my dearest mark my words when I say: enjoy the magnificent life you have ahead”. After such a beautiful advice how can I complain about anything? We are alive isn´t that enough to figure something out?

After a big, terrible storm there always come a sunrise twice as beautiful as it normally rises and if we get lucky, we might even see a rainbow around the same sky. So why do we keep making circles in the same spot of perfection then? As humans we are raised to be perfectionists and follow an order of events, like a mandatory thing but, anyone who steps out and walks the other way around will be simply wrong. I like to see things in a better way, it's OK to make mistakes is a part of learning and as humans we need to make huge ones to make a change in ourselves. No one needs perfection or can even reach it, we are born to be perfectly imperfect creatures place in a magnificent world. We create ourselves a world of impossibles when all we need is to believe everything is possible, but we never do.

Why do we need to waste time to understand we will live just once? I don't believe in perfection anymore nor will I seek for it either, because it will be just a waste of my time and my life. I prefer to live a adventure where my dreams are the ones who will become true, and not waste all my energy in achieving perfection. Forget perfect and became real, that's all we need to do, before time starts to close our doors. Do you believe in the journey to perfection now? 



 

3 comments:

  1. SUEÑA COMO SI TU VIDA FUERA ETERNA, PERO VIVE CADA DIA COMO SI ESTE FUESE EL ULTIMO, La perfeccion no es una meta que logras desbloquear, es un sentimiento, el sentimiento de perseguir lo correcto y sigo sin arrepentirme de haberte conocido sabes.... espero que si lo sepas :) por que aun asi me encanta como escribis.. chao

    (lo primero en mayusculas lo dijo james dean) para no lucir fama ajena :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. me alegro que te gusten, asi me dan una razon mas para seguir escribiendo... sabias palabras por cierto :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. La forma en que hacer esto te hace feliz vale mas que la forma en que lo entendamos. te quiero.

    ReplyDelete