Friday, August 31, 2012

SOMEWHERE IN WONDERLAND.






SOMEWHERE IN WONDERLAND.

What a weird scene,
it was the worst thing I've ever seen.
Don't you know acting like this is mean?
When all I can remember is been 
next to my beloved, sweet thing,
laying with everything in the unseen.

Tell me, how was I supposed to act
If I was the one who close the pact?
But we should have known as a fact,
this was to become a moment of impact.
Now we are just a great love story to redact.

Can you see it in my eyes?
or, do I have to explain the sights?
Who was I to know darkness seems like a might?
But, don't tell me everything's alright,
when breathing has become so tight,
now please lead me out to a September night.

Let's just forget all the doubt
and travel all the fantastic way out,
to a wonderland without asking about.
Setting our love in the adventure route,
with a "I love you" scream out loud. 

What makes such a perfect time, divine?
When all it take is for you to redefine,
that your heart and soul will remain mine
above every difficult task, fear and time.   
Remember we are the perfect combine,
of a wonderland that's meant to shine.

For now so far, don't fear to take my hand.
Somewhere in a perfect wonderland,
I can assure we are above magic sand,
which will allow us to understand
how beautiful it is to smile, trust and
love, by creating a safe place to stand.

















No comments:

Post a Comment