Wednesday, August 29, 2012

STEP PRIME




ONE DAY AT A TIME

One day at a time
people called it the step prime.
But really this should be consider a great crime.
How to live without a love dime?
What should be done, when all becomes sublime,
and everything taste like lime?

Maybe I'm dreaming...
Just by thinking about believing,
In a wish that may even not be conceiving.
It's incredible how easily we can be deceiving.
Now, please can you tell me, you won't be leaving?

In those rainy days,
when everything seems so grey
Is where "in love" is easy to play.
I must confess at night I do really pray,
that you will never let your promise dismay
and you will not give my heart away.

Who owns my heart? you ask.
And a princess will never tell a lie to bask.
Just, remember we also own a mind so why play a mask?
When you really make such a difficult task,
for me to understand what you ask.

Let's not close the pages of these fairytale,
but first, you should know I really fear a fail.
Also how can I be sure this love will prevail?
when I hate all your action in assail.

One day at a time, that life always goes on
and I used to be the best at been strong.
But time has it's own throne,
One day, I just wish sometime upon,
that we can play with time and won.









1 comment:

  1. desviando la mirada un poco, entiendes que todo el mundo se mueve en linea recta, eso quizá te hace pensar que la vida es así sin siquiera enterarte que puedes mirar al lado, sentir un viento diferente y conocer pequeños detalles que quizá te alegren el día.... quizá tu solo estés soñando pero es de soñadores verle ese lado al mundo, parecer extraños y encontrarte al mirar el mundo de esa forma un mundo nuevo en una persona, si te pudiese recomendar algo es que te ilusiones, que esperes lo mejor y te caigas la mayoría de veces, el mundo es injusto pero la forma en la que sabes TU encontrar belleza en paredes vacías es precioso :) enserio, me gusta eso de ti. cuídate!

    ReplyDelete