Monday, December 24, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!




Hello my dear bloggers!

As I promise to leave a post before Christmas here it goes, I am glad to wish you all a Merry Christmas, lots of joy and happiness to everyone out there reading this. I want to give a piece of my entire heart to all of you guys who supported this blog since the very beginning. Right now I'm working on a special surprise of "maybe I'm dreaming" that I will be posting soon over here, so have an awesome time guys and most of all I wish you all lots and lots of love!

December is back, a month of joy, happiness, smiles, red and green decorations everywhere we turn to. I think that's why is my favorite time of year, you can almost feel the Christmas Spirit coming into our homes. Tell me how awesome it is to get together for one night and forget about everything else to focus just in friends, family and love. Imagine what a magic and powerful stuff this month can bring us, doubts turns to beliefs, anger to forgiveness, hate into love and friends turn to family. The thing is I absolutely adore this time of year were everything is possible and food is so good :)

I still don't understand how great it is to be a part of such a magic time of year, some of us take it as the start of something new, some might say it is a new beginning or even the world might have ended for some of us, the important thing is to be strong and enjoy every second of this magic, specially love. To all my friends and family I wish for the best on this Christmas time, peace and true Christmas Spirit in every heart. Let peace and forgiveness be in our hearts and souls.

This year let's dream like little kids, but work as adults to conquer does dreams. I want each one of us to think about that someone with whom we might be mad, or don't tolerate at all, even hate them a little and give them a call, a text, an inbox, whatever you like the most. Remember great times are about to come. Taste the real Christmas Spirit today and enjoy of the Holidays!

Lots of LOVE to all my dear bloggers!

Ocean Eyes

P.S: remember you can all write me to ocean.eyes.lc77@gmail.com or follow me on twitter at @mayBimdreaming I'm more than glad to read all your mail with ideas and stuff to write. Here is a great song to all of you, hope you all enjoy.



1 comment: