Friday, April 27, 2012

Who loves you?

Who loves you?

Sometimes love it is something that just happens, or a strong word for some people, but must of the time is a complicated feeling. It enters your heart and poisons your feelings, as if this wasn't hard enough it also attacks your mind forever, cuz as hard as you try you'll never be able to forget about love. With this I'm not complaining about it, because when you find real love its a magical thing that can either turn into a disaster, or can become the best thing that ever happen to you in life. I've been in both scenarios and can assure you time heals almost anything, but if you've got a love worth fighting for even tho times get harder just hold on to it as long as you can. 
Keep in mind that nothing lasts forever and everyone makes mistakes every once in a while, the important part is to learn from them. When it comes to love this is a worldwide fact that should be respected, the sad part of life comes when we are so hurt by a person we used to love that our heart and mind won't join alliances to allow ourselves to fall in love again, just think that moment right there when you feel everything is crumbling down always remember: time is a great doctor! it doesn't matter how many tears have fallen or how damaged is your heart, life will always go on and great thing will come with it.
Hope is the last feeling that goes away, or at least that's how it should be, lately I've been one of those individuals who feared loved and because of that I hurt alot of people who really love me, but tonight while I was thinking about the reality of our beloved world I understood that people with trust issues like me are the ones who won't allowed a change in reality.
 So I made a decision: I will fall in love with life again and surely happiness will follow this. The hard part is leaving fear of getting hurt behind but that's a risk only braves should take! So bring it on love, destiny and happiness I'm ready for some changes...

1 comment:

  1. So you keep on trying even when life gives you a cold and heartless stare. I like this yet some improvements can be done, keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete