Wednesday, May 2, 2012

FINDING HOPE IN NOWHERE



FINDING HOPE IN NOWHERE.....

One thing I've learned throughout time and experiences is that "over thinking" can leads us to pretty bad choices, but it can also save us from awful fatal mistakes. Some situations need us to make a pause in the routine of our lives and brainstorm ideas in search of the best solution to our problems. This moment right here is where I'm making a pause, just to STOP and search deep inside your feelings, When was the last time you took a risk without thinking about what others may think? When was the last time you experience a happiness that was felt in every spot of your mind and body? When was the last time you place a smile in someone elses face without expecting something in return? 

I'm a believer of the quote: "everything happens for a reason" and of course I do trust a tiny little but really important thing that almost everyone forgets about called HOPE, this is my dear friends what will always keep us going on. No matter what kind of trouble we might get ourselves into, hope will always be there to rescue us at the end, but we must not forget to remember it. It's more a tradition that when we usually over think something of great importance, we ended up choosing what we don't really want but, instead what we "think" we want and will be best for us.

Here it is were we should get  this straight, if you take too long picking a solution, probably you'll take the wrong way and eventually secretly or publicly regret it. I'm lucky I've got great people around me most of the time taking care of me and reminding me how wonder full life can really get, even though I tend to shut people out of my life because of the fear eventually getting hurt brings. To over take this fear we gotta understand that we are nothing more than humans, and eventually we will make some pretty bad mistakes that might hurt other people we cared about badly and surely ourselves will get hurt in the way too. So this is where over thinking leads us to act childish and choose the path of pain, hurt and betrayal, blinding ourselves to take the safe solution instead of the right one. Then we start having doubts, crying ourselves to sleep and blaming everyone else except for us, so, this is when hope steps in, reminding us that we should all deserve second chances to make things right again and then we can start to feel a little better.

In my own personal experience I used to pick the safe choice instead of the right choice, and can assure I avoid lots of painful situations, but at the end I paid a much greater price for those over thought choices. I lost people I used to love, miss things I would have happily done, I shut part of myself to communication and trust. When maybe all I should have done was hope for a better tomorrow, hope for a new day, a fresh start and the most important of all hope that people can really change.

Right now, I'm in the middle of what I want and what's better for me, surely for now I won't make the mistake of "over thinking" this through, I'll just pick the one I desire and wish the most for the first time in a long time. Let's leave fear behind, past behind, lessons learned and future plans aside from us, and made room for happiness to stick around in our lives. 

So my dear I dare you to leave everything behind and come with me to start a new life, I can't promise everything will turn out fine but I'm really sure this will be worthwhile.





No comments:

Post a Comment